Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Henry the Kid

We have so much fun with Henry. He babbles, sings, dances, laughs, drums on everything, and now he's walking . . . almost by himself! I think he's a pretty happy kid most of the time.
While I was feeding him lunch I started clicking and he started waving his arm to the beat, kind of like conducting.

I caught him bouncing or "dancing" to his theme song.

One of Henry's early birthday gifts was a Lion. He loves it. And he loves it when his aunt Danette plays with it with him. Oh, I love to hear him laugh.

For months Henry has toddled around holding tight to my fingers and he has finally started to venture on his own and I love it. I'm so proud of him, and I'm also looking forward to not feeling like a hunchback by the end of the day!

P.S. Funny coincidence, Billy the Kid's real name is Henry McCarty--not that Henry will turn out like Billy the Kid, but . . . Henry is a kid.

2 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Haha! What a big boy! In the last video of him cruising I love the way you can see his chubs when he's standing up straight. So cute! :)

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

I love the videos. You're good at capturing him! He is so cute! Nothing beats a laughing baby!