Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A glimpse

Getting pictures taken while pregnant isn't the most desired thing, and I was a little nervous wondering how this photo shoot would turn out. Not because my very talented friend Jenika isn't able to take phenomenal photos, but because I am 36 weeks pregnant and let's say not feeling the prettiest.

Well, I'm floored. Our shoot was amazing. The weather was perfect and Jenika made me feel so comfortable and happy. She was a joy to be with.

Please go to her blog and check out the pictures of well . . . me . . . and my sweet husband and son. I am so glad she was able to capture these special moments of us as a family. I know I'll never regret getting photographed 9 months pregnant.

Jenika and I are working on an extended project so please stay tuned for pictures to come. Hopefully in the next 4 weeks or so when baby brother arrives . . .

6 comments:

danette said...

You are so cute in those pictures. I have always wanted pictures done like that, not sure why I haven't. Those pictures make me miss being pregnant.

Unknown said...

Rachel, you are gorgeous. How come you look model hot when you are pregnant? No fair to the rest of us;) but really these will be such a neat token for your child down the road. Simply lovely!

Nakita Ellis said...

You are so pretty! I love these pictures. Such sweet moments captured!

Rachel said...

Rachel, you are flawless. Seeing these pictures of you makes me want to say something I've never said before, or probably will say ever again: you make me want to be pregnant. If only I'll be as lucky as you during pregnancy and be so beautiful.

You and your family are perfection.

Lindsey S. said...

If it weren't for that cute little belly I wouldn't know you are even pregnant. Nothing else changes on you, just as skinny, arms, legs, face, butt! You are too darn cute pregnant!

Ashlee said...

Oh Rachel these are just beautiful! I loved what Jenika said about having really special moments. I'm sure with your family she had quite a few. The love between you all is very evident and it came through beautifully in the pictures! What a neat thing that you will have those!