Monday, November 5, 2012

Always a super hero

Now that we're anxiously awaiting the arrival of our "little bitty pretty one" (song compliments of Thurston Harris), which, by the way, the boys have been jamming to and loving in preparation for baby Mabel, I've realized that I live in 
boy land. 
Superheros.
Robots.
Real heroes (fire fighters, policemen, dads--one of Theo's favorites to pretend, etc.).
Olympians (the swimmers).
Yelling, running, splashing, wrestling . . . 
craziness.

I'm not quite sure what I'll do with a little lady.

She may just join right in.

Can you imagine the noise at bath time? 
Yep, it's a lot of "Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" and some coherency thrown in just for the fun of it.
But I wouldn't have them any other way.
I have to admit, though, that I'm excited for a little femininity to grace this house.
7 (or less) more weeks to go. 
And . . . counting.

1 comment:

Erin said...

So excited for your little girl! My plan so far is just to have Elsie join right in our madness :) So far, she's a good sport (most of the time). Mabel will love her two big brothers!