Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A New Year's Resolution

What a quiet year foxandewe was in 2014!
This morning as we hunkered down for our first snow/cold day of the season the kids and I browsed foxandewe's history and I realized what a treasure a family history is to each of us. And this blog is simply that. Nothin' fancy.
It was so fun for the kids to see how they were when they were "little". 

One of my new year's resolutions is to more regularly document the details of our lives here so our  family can cherish them in years to come.
Do any of you have recommendations on how to publish or print your blog in a book for your family?


2 comments:

cvgpeteo said...

I don't know how, but I think that's a great idea! Having a pure electronic record can be dangerous if you have no backup, in case something happens to your computer.

Merkley Jiating said...

I use blog2print. There are always codes on facebook for 20% off or you can get emails. There is also Blurb but it seemed to require more time than I was willing to commit to formatting. Blog2Print brings your blog in directly and you can say to include/exclude certain posts. That's pretty much the limit to formatting. It isn't perfect but I already spend so many hours getting things onto the blog, I don't want to spend even more time formatting for the book. Good luck!