Friday, April 1, 2011

B-Squash Baby

Theo is now venturing from milk to meat. Well, not meat exactly. Butternut squash and wheat cereal. B-nut squash is my favorite. Love it. It's one of the sweeter vegetables, and that's probably why I love it so much. The cavities I just got filled mark how much I love sugar . . .

Back to where I started. Theo. The milk just wasn't enough. He is steadily climbing the growth charts and at almost 5 months is ready for the good stuff: real food.

He's ready for more . . .


And, he likes it! Hooray, my love!

4 comments:

danette said...

Yea for Theo. Eli wants nothing to do with food. I can if I am lucky get him to eat 3 bites.

sarah e. said...

That's so crazy Theo's big enough for baby food! :)

And I like your incentive program idea for Henry. Maggie was terrified of your Darth commercial though. Granted she is terrified of everything even remotely scary (like someone play-yelling in a sitcom or a storm in a cartoon).

sarah e. said...

But I liked the commercial. :)

srbushman said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Soooo handsome!