Thursday, June 16, 2011

On Demand

HELLO! WE'RE STILL HERE!
Wow--I went a whole month without blogging. Nothing, not one post, but that sure doesn't mean nothing went on! We've had a fabulous and busy 6 weeks and lots to show for it.

But, my camera isn't quite cooperating at the moment so you'll have to hang on a bit longer to see photos.

This post, though, is a video of the boys during Theo's FIRST belly laugh.
During dinner Henry was babbling away and started commanding Theo to laugh.
"Laugh, Theo. Um . . . laugh. Laugh!"
This is what followed.


Oh, I think it's darling. I think he and Henry have the exact same laugh. To this day, two months later, Henry pulls the best laughs out of Theo.


2 comments:

Erin said...

This is too sweet! You can't even hardly tell if it's theo or henry laughing! So funny!

Ashlee said...

Oh so cute! This brought a huge smile to my face. What cute little boys. I think they are going to be such good friends! What a blessing!