Saturday, March 3, 2012

Mad

I'm mad--as in happy--about my Madsen.
We got it for Christmas, and it arrived the beginning of February, and I take every opportunity to ride it.
It's SO fun.
Although it's still pretty nippy I insist we go for rides, and I (most of the time, we) love it.
The combination of fresh air, exercise, my little ones singing all the way, the ding-ding of my bell, oh, it's so fun!


For our first ride we rode to a nearby park behind the movie theaters just around the corner. But, they weren't enticed by the playground and insisted we keep on riding.


So, we went through a neighborhood and back onto the main rode were we felt pretty ambitious and decided to ride down to Sonic for a special treat.


When we got there we were all disappointed to find that I forgot my wallet!
Bummer!!


No worries, though, the broken hearts were repaired when they spotted the small yellow school bus on the way home.

We have two extra seats in the bucket that aren't always full--you're welcome to join us any time!
We'd love to have you along for the joy rides.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I couldn't stop grinning when I saw you and your boys out for a little spin a few days ago! So so cute. It makes me want to find a way to get exercise and spend time with my wee ones outside, too!

riosfamilyinc said...

Oh how I wish we lived closer so we could join you for a ride. Elai has been asking to go out every single day since November. We have went out and played on the swing set but I haven't been brave enough for a bike ride yet.

Crys said...

Oh boy! Those bikes are so awesome. Can't wait to get my bike out! I love my little red rider!!!!