Thursday, May 2, 2013

To the Temple We Go



Two Saturdays ago we spent the day in St. Louis. 
We were honored to attend the sealings of two of our good friends:
the Sweets and 
the Jaynes

Both ceremonies were wonderful, and I am so happy for my friends to have the sealing blessing in their lives. Yay!

The Sweets



 
The Jaynes

 In between the ceremonies we made a quick trip to the Zoo and brought along two friends, Jason and Victoria. Todd and I got a taste of what it would be like to have 5 kiddos. 
Our hands were full but it was totally fun.





Have I mentioned we have a van? 
We do. A 2004 Honda Odyssy with over 100,000 miles on it. 
It's awesome.

It was Mabel's first trip to the temple, and she was just a peach.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

A van?! You guys are legit now :)

Rachel and Todd said...

Seriously. :)

Crys said...

Nice van! It looks like you are ready for five now ;-) We had friends over last week who had four and I was watching eight. I kept it together but after I was super tired. I thought....eight kids nine and under and not for me :)