Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whiteboard Art No. 3

Henry and I started playing Toss Up, a dice game. He earned 10 points so I pulled out the whiteboard to keep track of our score and Henry forgot all about the game and wanted to draw.

Here's what he came up with:

From left to right, one big happy family: Todd, Rachel, Henry, and Theodore.
We are encased in spaceships . . . if I remember his explanation correctly.


Henry is sporting a bow tie next to itty bitty Theo.


Using the left hand . . .

. . . and then the right.

We're still not sure which hand he prefers. He switches to whichever is more convenient to where he's drawing, but he seems to use them equally. Stay tuned for more to come from our neck of the woods.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like his drawings! And did he really use the word "encased"?? It's fun to see his perception of size differences. Theo is soooo itty bitty in that picture :) so cute!

Ashlee said...

Cute, cute. I forgot to tell you so many things today... one of which is that I loved the birthday post, and that the Todd-Puzzle is pretty much the coolest birthday tradition I have ever heard of. Wow. Where do you come up with stuff like that?!? I am super impressed.

Rachel and Todd said...

Emily--haha, no, I realize I was misleading! He didn't use encased. He probably said, "We're flying in rocket ships, Mom!"