Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Angular Momentum


We had a fabulous Valentine's Day.
Dinner at home. Swedish Meatballs with pasta, asparagus, and mint-chocolate brownies for dessert.
We watched part of Life As We Know It but were so tired we decided to finish it tonight.
Todd's running to Redbox as I type so we don't accrue another late fee . . .

Earlier that day we met with Henry's pre-school playgroup where we made Valentine cards and Henry pretended to marry his friend, Jessica. Appropriate for Valentine's day and pretty sweet. After that we met Todd for lunch at Basil Thai--so good--and bequeathed him with our tokens of love.

Todd gave me lovely red tulips and a box of chocolates, which I took a bite out of every one. I used to think that was weird to take just a bite out of every one, but now I get it. I like to try them all, but I don't really like to waste the calories if I don't love it.
Maybe I'm weird.

Anyway, the above image is from the card Todd made for me.
We're nerds.
We like it that way.

Love you, babe.

No comments: