Monday, March 10, 2014

Super Kids

This is a totally random post without thorough explanations, but that's the best it gets tonight!

Last Sunday the boys and I spent some time reviewing the blog, back when Theo was a baby, and the boys loved all the stories. So, I've resolved again to do better at posting and sharing our family's stories. It would be a shame to forget them.

But here ya go for tonight: My super kids!

Theo was on a mission to find . . . I can't remember!


 They're larger than life at Mc-y D's!


Oh, and my sweet visiting teacher, Amber, made this darling Hello Kitty hat for Mabel's 1st birthday. She loves it, but I think the boys love it even more. They love dressing up Mabel and call her pretty and beautiful whenever they do.





* * * * 

I noticed Mabel sitting looking at her books one evening while I was getting the boys ready for bed and so I started taking pictures.
Henry saw me and joined her:




I love, love these kids! Some days are challenging, but most days they make me feel like I'm doing a good job as a mom. Thanks, kids! I'm so proud of you!!

No comments: